Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Passing the birthday wish....

So my month-long business trip is finally coming to an end on Friday!! It's been a crazy ride and I've learned so much. I will miss Cali and watching Disneyland fireworks every night but I'm so excited to get home. So, as the title would suggest today is my birthday. It was a good one considering how far away from home I am (third year in a row) but I felt the love!! Went to a pirate dinner theater with my lady co-workers tonight which was amazing. But.... The best part of my birthday happened just a little bit ago. As of Monday I am an official wish granter through the make-a-wish foundation and tonight I confirmed my first wish kid!!! I'm proud to be a part of this organization and can't wait to make my kids one true wish come true!!

1 comment:

Jeffrey Goldin said...

I think it's great that you are helping "Make-A-Wish Foundation". I hope one day you could help with "Make-an-Old Person Happy" and try to remember that ALL people make mistakes, but the best people can forgive. If everyone who ever made a mistake would be never talked to again, this world would explode with anger.
I still love you and miss you.
Your Dad