Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Hey guys in denim shorts, why do you hate sex so much?

It's been a while! Life is good..... hectic, but good.
Had an amazing vacation to San Francisco. Got to see a ton of stuff, eat good local food, go on a speed boat in the bay, stay at a swanky hotel in Union Square. The weather was perfect, the company was perfect and the schedule was busy enough to have fun, but not hectic to the point I came home exhausted.
Since vacation I've been busy with work and the normal social crap. My kitty was sick for a while... but I think he is on the mend. I hope so anyway, vet bills are ridiculous. They give me very little information about his prognosis for how much I pay them. Stupid heads.
High school reunion was this past weekend.... I didn't actually make it to the reunion (prior engagements) but I got to spend a lot of time with old high school friends throughout the week, which was amazing. I miss them!!! I'm making much more of an effort on spending time with people that mean the most to me, not just the ones that live closest to my house.
I like the way my life is heading... I'm spending time with my book club, art night, playing my cello, volunteering my time with Make-A-Wish, writing business plans and I'm surrounded by people who love me unconditionally. Less time at bars or just "hanging out" with friends.

No comments: