Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Ghosty!

Ghost Pictures, Images and PhotosI'm leaving in the morning to go ghost hunting in Jerome! Kristin and I are going away for a couple days for her birthday. It should be really fun, we are going GHOST HUNTING at an old mental hospital. I LOVE ghosts and anything paranormal. I doubt we will see/hear/feel anything but it's a fun experience anyway, ya know? We will be freaking each other out, I'm sure.

Anyway, plans are moving forward for the Korea move. Have I mentioned that yet? Can't remember. Yeah, Im planning on moving to Korea to teach, the first week of November. I'm super excited and nervous all at the same time. It's the fear of the unknown that gets me. I know how hard it can be living abroad, so I'm not too worried about that part, I'm mentally prepared for it. I'm worried I wont like the job, though. I like kids, I like teaching, I like asian babies, but..... I'm not sure about the combo haha. We'll see. A lot of people do it, so it can't be all bad. Fingers crossed.

No comments: