Wednesday, April 28, 2010

sick kitty and the beach






46 hours until my 5 day vacation. I'm sooooo excited. Haven't had a break in the 7 months since I got to Korea! Going with some friends to the beach. It's cold and rainy right now... but looks like it should be 65 and cloudy, then warm up to the upper 70's. Nice!!

I had a great weekend last week. Went to a baseball game with some friends, bar hopping, shopping in Insadong, to Yeouido to see the Cherry blossom festival, walked along the river, went to traditional korean BBQ with friends.... and probably a few other things. That may have been the best weekend since I got here. I love the warmer weather, it's nice to get out and explore.

Unfortunately the weekend ended with the kitty getting sick. He has been throwing up a lot, so we took him to the vet. Turns out he has some kind of infection and his white blood cells are three times the normal level. It's been a rough week of medical tests and medicine for the little guy. Fingers crossed for his full recovery!

No comments: