Sunday, July 11, 2010

3 more weeks...

I've only got 3 more weeks in Toronto, then it's back to AZ for me. I have a ton of stuff going on inside my head.... most of which I can't even rant about because a few people read this blog who don't need to know whats going on inside my head.

I don't want to leave Toronto. I've made some fast friends here. I love my neighborhood. Most neighborhoods don't hang out together every single night... but around here at 7pm everyone kind of drifts over to Ted's house (guy across the street) and drinks beer or wine while talking about their days, sports, and what plans can be made for the weekend. It's such a nice way to end the day... I wish people in AZ actually talked to their neighbors.

We had a big block party yesterday and it was so much fun. Must have been 60 people there by the afternoon. Everyone brought out the grills to the front yards and we cooked, drank, hung out, went swimming, had a bon fire, had a live band, made s'mores, and even set up a movie screen on the side of Rick's house so the kids could watch movies after the sun went down. I love these people. I want to live in a neighborhood like this someday!

I'm heading back to Anthony's farm tomorrow. Or maybe I'll spend the night tonight... I just never sleep well there because of the dogs. I sneeze too much! Boo. We are going to hang by the lake, swim, BBQ, and the girls will do crafts and take photos. I love it there... I never want to leave. I'm not typically a "farm life" type of girl... but hanging out and getting dirty over there doesn't bother me. Aside from the mosquitoes!

Not much else is going on I suppose... just working on my tan, hanging outside, gardening, and baking cupcakes. I'm enjoying the quiet lifestyle (during the week!) before I go back to AZ and go out every night. Amy and I have big plans for some big fun the rest of the summer.

No comments: