Sunday, October 17, 2010

my life is like a chick flick?

I'm so smitten I can't see straight. I'm still unsure if it will solidify into something real, but I'm basking in the glow of it anyway. It's 5 years in the making, and will either be "the one" or end horribly, but I don't care.... sometimes you gotta risk big to win big. But.... is it worth all the emotional gambling (and gambling with mutual friendships) when there is one fatal flaw? While I was in Korea he promised to take me on our first "real" date if we were both single when I got back.... and for the first time since we met 5 years ago we are both single. Little did I know our first date would last 72 hours (God bless 3 day weekends) and leave me feeling so..... excited and anxious. I can't post about it on FB because we've decided some of our mutual friends don't need to know yet.... gossipy MFers! Sooo those of you who follow me in FB as well, don't say anything! If I end up with the dude I wanted to end up with years ago my life will officially be a chick flick.

Here are a few pics from my best weekend back in AZ yet! We decided it was a "staycation" since I didn't get back home for 3 days haha. It was full of concerts, patio cocktails, BBQs, bar openings, hot rods, brother husbands, sister wives, and my BEST friends <3


me and kate with our homie Jay Bird....


we were on a boat!

Hooray boobies!!

the whole gang at Teakwoods to see a show

kate and deisy... we cooked up a giant feast for the boys!

No comments: