Tuesday, March 31, 2009

astrology

Ok, I hate to admit how intrigued I am by astrology. I just feel it's not advice a reasonable and educated person would be taking... but it's so fun!

There is one book in particular I really relate to. It's called "Astrological revelations about you." My friend read about my sign and we kept stopping and looking at each other and laughing.... it was so dead-on about everything. I know people say things written about each sign can be adapted to be about any person, but I swear I fit the description of a Gemini to a tee!

"Restless gemini: the sign which exhibits curiosity, asks questions, moves about, gesticulates- you are the teacher, the social worker, the photographer, the reporter (all majors of mine during college). You "grow" on people; you touch people, you cause them to react. You are vibrant. The opposite sex is drawn to you, although at "crucial" moments you could find something to laugh at- which can be a disconcerting trait.

You are restless and charming. you scatter your forces and some wonder if you ever really do concentrate. you may not be profound, but you are intelligent. You may not be a raving beauty, but you are vivacious. You love change, travel, variety. You can love more than one person at the same time.

You are interesting and controversial. your ideas are not orthodox and neither are your methods. You usually act only according to the way you feel- at the time. Obviously, your character is multifaceted; your emotions run the gamut."

That's just the tip of the iceberg..... it gets really interesting!

No comments: