Thursday, March 26, 2009

I found a list from 2004 of my favorite things..

and it's funny how little things have changed. Kind of.



I was thinkng of things that keep me happy....
1. when a boy writes me poetry
2. the smell of rain in the woods
3. road trips with friends
4. singing bad 80's songs on the top of our lungs
5. s'mores
6. campfires
7. first kiss with a new boy
8. being held by someone I care about
9. not saying anything
10. baby smell
11. rain on my hand out the car window
12. coffee
13. long distance phone calls
14. being with people who make me smile
15. getting butterflies around a new guy
16. laying in the grass
17. sitting on the beach with good friends
18. sunsets
19. michelle booty dancing
20. holding hands
21. pay day
22. hearing from old friends
23. being goofy
24. making pancakes at 2pm after a long night
25. Maloneys on thursdays with the gang
26. swimming in the middle of the night
27. going camping at the last minute with no supplies (yeah cheryl)
28. laughing at random things when you've been up too long
29. sitting on the front of the boat warming in the sun
30. best friends
31. hiking up the mountain in the middle of the night
32. mullets
33. the colorful girl, one armed man, big nosed hobo, and the scottsdale bitch
34. smell of wet cement
35. driving too fast on curvy roads
36. my partner in crime

No comments: