Monday, June 22, 2009

goodbye, Cali.....

My last night in Cali..... it's kind of bittersweet. I've had a wonderful time here. I'm TAN, relaxed (mostly) and still as in love with the ocean as ever. My trip ended on a super weird note..... I caught my friends wife cheating on him. Literally.... I went outside the bar and she was having sex..... in his mom's car. It made things awkward today to say the least. I had to smile and act friendly even though I wanted to rip her face off. I was surprisingly upset by the act of cheating....... I have been blocking out a lot of what's happened to me, past and present, in regards to cheating. I've never seen the act of cheating before, and now that the act has a visual in my head, it seems to bother me more. Ugh, makes my tummy hurt to think about it.

Anyway, I'm pretty happy to be going home tomorrow..... as much as I'll miss walking to the beach every day. I need to go to work and get some things done, I need to spend time with friends I'd neglected lately, I need to have some ALONE time. Well, I'm still thinking about the alone time, we all know how much I loathe being alone.

Things have cooled off with Old Faithful. We aren't going to talk about moving or buying a house for 2 months.... once my life is a little more stable I'll see how I feel then. I feel like I'd really regret being hasty with this...... it'd be a rebound in the worst way. Thats not fair to anyone. In the meantime, I'll see what happens with the latest boyfriend. I will have to digest a lot when I get home and have a chance to think....... trust is not easily won back with me...... but I never say never. Meh...... thats enough for tonight, getting sleepy! xoxo

No comments: