Tuesday, June 16, 2009

muah!!

Gosh, I love my friends. Seriously.... ya'll are the best, the apples of my eye, the shimmy in my shake!

I don't know if people just expect me to finally have a meltdown after the crazy year I've had, or they know I thought this boy was different..... but you guys have seriously been so great! I know if I end up needing a shoulder to cry on, you guys are there, which makes my heart warm and fuzzy. I'll wait to do any crying (if I need to) until I get back to AZ. Being in Cali is probabaly a blessing. Sunshine cures all... along with the ocean.

Like always, my first text message after a breakup was to my old faithful. All I had to do was send a text saying, "had a bad day... call me if you get a chance" and 15 seconds later my phone rang and he says, "Are you ok? Where are you? I can be there by the morning." Now, THATS love. Even after all these years, all these fights, the ex's, all the distance.... we still love each other. Our love has transformed, but it's still alive.. in its own way. Maybe he was right all along, maybe in the end we will end up together.... in our own twisted love story. for now he is my texting buddy, to keep my fingers occupied... and thats all I could ask for in a friend these days.

And just think JESS, we'd be neighbors again!!!! mwahahah! Party time...?

No comments: