Friday, August 27, 2010

wahhhhooooo!


I GOT THE JOB I REALLLLY WANTED! I start on Sept 13th. I'm SOOO stoked. Until then I get to focus on the diet, decorating, poolside, friends and the last of my summer fun! Life continues to be good. I feel like things are falling into a state of permanence.

So I've been doing a lot of mingling, learning, and geeking out this summer. I was hesitant to befriend the hipsters that have invaded our friend circle while I was gone.... but I actually really freakin like them!

New favorite style: hipsterbilly (Yeah, I just made a new type of style)
New favorite CD: Scott Pilgrim Soundtrack
New favorite food: celery soup
New favorite video game: Limbo
New favorite plaything: Jesse's kittens! Kittehs galore!
New favorite place to hang out: San Carlos Hotel for dance parties and adult swim

Here I thought my life would be the same when I got back here.

Any geeks out there (Daddygeekboy, I'm talking to you!) need to check out this clip if they haven't already played the game. Daddygeekboy was at comicon... so it's prob old news to him :-P

I'm in love with it. It's like Mario Brothers style platform, but I feel like Mark Ryden could have helped design it. I'm really hard to impress with video games... and I'm hooked!

2 comments:

DGB said...

Congrats on the job.

Limbo's only for XBox, so booooooo!!!!! I can't play. But I want to.

missylovesyou said...

With all the fellow geeks you know not one of them has an ex box you can play on?? ;-)

It's so worth it for this game.