Thursday, September 2, 2010

Rawr... I'm a dinosaur

I'm having a blah day. I was telling one of my best friends about feeling blah and she said I'm being fussy. So, apparently I'll whine to my blog instead of my friends. I don't know why I feel so blah (ok, I do... I'm lying), but I'm hoping going to a movie and hanging with one of my favorite girlfriends will remedy the situation. Things have been going really well, I want to keep moving in the right direction.

I'm really ready to start my job. As much as I love time off and vacations, I just need something in my life to keep me busy and goal oriented. I feel kind of lost sometimes when I don't have something to wake up for every day. I need to feel useful.

My good friend Becca finally closed on her house yesterday. This is good news for all of us. This house has 2 two bedroom apartments on the property and a nice big yard to share. My current roommate Amy and I have been offered these apartments. This is really good news. I would love to have my OWN place, but still have Amy next door if I get scared being home alone! We aren't 100% sure this will happen, it all depends on a few factors that should be worked out in the next few weeks. I'm content in my current living situation, so I'm fine either way. My current house is closer to my new job... so I won't complain if we stay here! The only problem with the current living situation is the kitty wars. It's like nam up in here.

No comments: