Friday, September 28, 2007

krusty

So, much has happened in the wonderful world of Missy since my last post.

Melissa had her baby last wed at 4:40pm. She is 8lbs 9oz... and they named her Kayleigh Cheyenne. She has been a really good baby so far.... and is totally adorable. I was in the in ER with melissa on Saturday, she had some problems from the epidural..... but is feeling great now.


Ok, so funny story of the week. This guy (we can refer to him as The Death Of Me) has a Krusty the clown doll. It has a pull cord and totally freaks me out. So The Death Of Me likes to either put it under my pillow, or pull the string when I'm about to fall asleep.... or pretend it's biting me (yeah, we're goofy.... shut it) and this doll makes me cringe. So, I decided to kidnap Krusty. A few of my friends (I won't mention names) have helped me pull this off and it's totally hilarious. We first left a ransom note on the door along with a picture of Krusty tied up and duct tape over his eyes. It was the letters cut out of a magazine style.... I'll post a pic. So we thought Krusty needed some fun as long as he was being held captive. So he has been to a couple shows, bars, ice cream run, drove a hot rod, watched a girl take a shower, got drunk, was hung upside down, and even had a swirly. I need to make a photo blog out of this..... people are posting about it on myspace. So.... that was my entertainment the last few days. The Death of Me obviously knows who took it, and is being surprisingly cool about it. But let's not talk about him. He is the devil..... the devil I can't get outa my head.

On a lighter note, everything is great. I'm pretty satisfied with life right now. Sometimes I get to melancholy, along with everyone else I know.... .but at the end of the day I have nothing to complain about.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Love you.

No comments: