Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Bitch-fest 2009

If you don't care to hear me bitching about things beyond my control, hit X now. I won't blame you.

I feel like I'm being punished in a sense for being a better employee than the other American teacher here. We got our new schedules for next semester. Most of my classes have twice as many kids as hers. I just feel like since I prepare more, can handle a classroom better, and just because I'm a better teacher basically that I have different expectations from my bosses. I may be totally off base, but it just feels like my new schedule and classes suck. Fingers crossed I don't loathe work for the next three months until a new term. Gah.

Next thing I wanna bitch about: vacation time. I was told by my boss that I can't take vacation time around Holidays, because those are already paid days off. Low and behold the other American teacher is going home for Christmas. wtf. She was just home 2 months ago. Why can she go home for a holiday, but I can't take any of my vacation days near a holiday?

Biggest bitch of the day: I know for a FACT my bosses assistant is coming in my house when I'm not home. 3 or 4 times it has been to fix stuff, or take a bed apart, but I KNOW he has been there other times. I leave my light on in the bathroom EVERY day, because it's dark when i get home. The one time I didnt leave the light on, i tripped and almost broke my face. So, EVERY day before I leave, I double check the bathroom door is left open, and the light is on. Twice I've come home to the light being off. Now, my glasses are missing. I only wear my glasses to watch TV at night (or at the movie theater) and then I put them on the bedside table so I know where they are. Well, three days ago my glasses went missing. I haven't gone to the movies, or anywhere but work. I don't wear my glasses at work. I can't say that I know 100% it was him, weirder things have happened, but it's just weird. I HATE the idea of someone being in my home when I'm not there. Maybe this stems back to my house being broken into 3 Christmases ago. Its a major violation. I dont know what he is doing when I'm not there. My mom didn't help by saying she knows he is going through my panty drawer. Ugh.

mini-bitch: korean table manners. Close your damn mouth when you chew. I dont want to hear what you're eating, or see it. Gross.


I really wanna bitch about my boyfriend, but I know he is a good guy and I'm just frustrated with the whole visa process. I'm totally resenting that he is home with his family for Thanksgiving, and I'm stuck here alone. It's not fair. I know life isn't fair, but I was totally delt a shitty hand this week.

Good news is, it's almost the weekend. I don't really know if that's good news, but being at home seems like a good alternative to being at work today.




this is how i feel today..... METAL!!!

No comments: