Thursday, November 19, 2009

Routine...

I've finally fallen into a routine, and it's so nice! I wake up early to chat with the boyfriend. I finally make my way out of the cold bed and shower for work. I spend my day at work.... I've figured out the ropes, things are smooth sailing there. I either come home or go get dinner/drinks with friends. I come home, change, turn on the TV, fire up the computer, and decided what to try and pass off as dinner. I then watch some TV, grade papers, and wait for the boy to wake up so we can chat before bed. Lather, rinse, repeat. Its nice. One of the things I missed over the summer was not having a day job and a routine. It's nice to be back in a normal swing of things. :-)

About a week until the boy gets here... I'm so excited I could pee. I won't though, because that'd be gross. Finally the waiting game will pay off. We have SO earned this. Being away from each other for 6 weeks has NOT been easy.... on more than one level. I can't wait to hug and kiss him!!! ahh!

not much else is going on.... just working, dealing with the cold, and waiting for the weekend. Hopefully I have fun things to write about over the weekend. Maybe I'll tackle my views on the Korean education system. I'm going to COEX mall (maybe) and for dinner and cocktails with some Koreans I met.... so it should be a fun and relaxing weekend!

Also, my cousin asked why kittens are a thing to fear in Korea.... so here goes trying to explain it. Remember in Gremlins when the cute little Mogwai turns into a nasty Gremlin?! Well, thats what happens if you try to approach a kitten here. Animals suffer a lot of abuse, and street animals more than most... so they are pretty much terrified of humans and freakkkk out (convulsion freaky style). I only had to learn that lesson twice... once wasn't enough. :-)

No comments: