Wednesday, September 29, 2010

building a new universe

Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.


I'm going to write a book one day.... it's going to be called "How to Build a Universe That Doesn't Fall Apart Two Days Later"

look for it at a Barnes and Noble near you... in, oh..... 6 years! :-)


I can't believe how unbelievably well my life is going right now. I may have found a job/career that I will be able to stay at long enough to get my masters (and hopefully baking school) and still be happy. Every job has its rough days, but from what all my new work friends say, the bad days are far fewer than the good. I can dig it.
I'm partnered up with this totally awesome guy, we hit it off right away and he is making work a very funny and interesting place to be. Still waiting for my friend Jakey to come to my side of the building and introduce me to his homies I work with now. Is it bad I'm REALLY hoping one of them is the super cute tattooed guy that rides in on an awesome motorcycle?! I'm pretty happy everyone dates each other, haha. I may take advantage.

This past sunday I went to California and back. Why would I do such a crazy thing?! We did a tortoise rescue!! It was a fun road trip for a good cause! I took some pics at the Space Age Cafe.... I need to upload them.

Well, time to go read a comic book my ex got me today. Watchmen or Scott Pilgrim?!? I may flip a coin, or start them both!

I'm slowly but surely becoming a nerd. It's fun. Nerdz rule.

No comments: