Thursday, September 16, 2010

choices

Follow your heart or follow your head?

I may have found a way to do both. Some choices I've made over the past 5-6 months have opened up some BIG opportunities. I can't believe the shape my life is taking.... it's so.... promising.

There may be some certain sacrifices along the way, which I hope I can be adult enough to stick out. I'm not the best in staying in uncomfortable situations (i.e. Korea), but if there is a big enough pay out at the end I feel like I could suck it up. And the pay out would be HUGE if everything going on in my head comes to fruition.

I hate to be so vague, but until things are more concrete I don't want to gab about them on a public forum.

Let's just say not one, but TWO life goals could be accomplished within the next 3 years. Huge goals. Life changing stuff.


Send good thoughts my way. I'm going to be a busy girl figuring out the next steps in my life.

I still LOVE my new job.... the people make it such a nice place to be!


p.s. Hide your kids, Hide your wife

and hide your husband

Cuz they’re rapin errbody out here!

No comments: