Monday, July 27, 2009

I'm a slacker!

Yeah, I'm slacking on the blog posts. I havent really been home.... and haven't had any "Alone" time to write. Oh well.... I'm here now!


So, life feels like it did about a month ago, only more real. I think I'm moving in the right direction. I'm digesting things, processing them, and going from there. It's a good thing I'm pretty sure. I'm going to have some blind faith for things to progress, I think. That's really scary. It involves a lot of trust and hope. DEEP BREATH, I can do it.

Sooooo I don't know if it's 100% sure yet.... but I think I'm going to Korea. Yeah, you heard me. My friend Alicia is already there (going on 2 years) and loves it. I have asked all the questions, done a ton of research, and discussed it with the family. Everyone is on board, everything looks like it'll fall into place. The November jobs (our goal date) aren't posted until Sept so until then I'm in limbo, but continuing research. Everyone I've told thinks it's a good idea..... so I must be thinking straight for once. Or people just expect that kind of stuff from me, haha.

Well, I've been packing boxes (no, I'm not moving, someone else is) for a few hours and I'm tired. I think this is all I have in me for tonight.

Just wanted to say life is good right now. Everything is evening out. I'm still looking for a decent job to keep me occupied until the Korea move.

xoxo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Took me time to read the whole article, the article is great but the comments bring more brainstorm ideas, thanks.

- Johnson